Welcome to our guest book. Your comments and suggestions are important to us.
Mark & I would like to thank yourself & everyone else at Algarve events for ensuring our wedding day went exactly how we imagined it.
It was truly perfect.
The pre wedding BBQ was amazing, every variety of food was available & the staff at the venue was so efficient & most friendly. It was a beautiful setting too.
The venue for our ceremony in the "romantic gardens" was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were stunning, the chair sashes too!
The ceremony was lovely, Robert did a great job. It was lovely meeting himself and Anne.
Well done Steve on the stationary, it looked great.
Amazing work by Glynis & Jackie, on make up & hair. They did a great job.
The Business band was absolutely
Amazing!!! They catered for all
ages, & had everyone on the floor . Loved them ;)
Our photographer Jorge was truly brilliant, & our pictures are amazing!!!
So Taelor, Ella thank you so much for making our wedding day, "the best day of our lives"
There is no way this would have happened without you guys.
Marie & groomzilla Mark
Marie & Mark ,
Dublin , Ireland |
26, Nov, 2012
Ella and Taelor
First of all, thank you so much for organizing our wedding in Quinta do Lago on 8 September. We had a very special day and we know it could not have been achieved without the help of Algarve Events and your suppliers. You had great attention to detail and thought of things that I would never have thought of, especially in the context of a foreign wedding (e.g. the importance of coordinating all of the guests, suppliers, transport etc. and much more.). Also, in the last few hours in the run up to our wedding, you sorted out the glitches very speedily and without stress (e.g. place names for the tables, candle stick holders, changes to car pick up points etc.). Finally, you were always so friendly, professional and helpful with a can-do attitude.
I would be happy to recommend you without hesitation as a foreign wedding planner.
Please find set out below some comments in relation to the suppliers:
(1) the Venue
- Stunning setting including set-up. We loved that the entire reception (cocktails, dinner, cake cut and dancing) was held outside.
- Food and wine were superb. Many people commented on both to me during and after the wedding and continue to do so. Guests particularly made note of the wine and desert. The buffet was also excellent - a great change from the sandwiches and sausages that you often get at Irish weddings....!
- Service was impeccable. The wait staff moved silently and seamlessly through the restaurant and were extremely professional.
- Celine is a lady and was a pleasure to deal with - even when it came to us changing the menu many times and deciding quite late in the day to give our guests the 'advanced choice' option! She was present for the duration of the day/night and helped things run smoothly from start to finish.
- Eudoro's music was beautiful and perfect for both a wedding and a small church.. Please thank him for the two CDs he gave us! Many people commented on his performance in the church. I was delighted with it.
- Lionel's music and performance was excellent. Very cool, relaxed and chilled and he had a great personality too. It is a pity we had to miss some of it because we were getting photos taken! Again, guests commented on the great cocktail entertainment.
- (DJ) was brilliant. He had every single one of the songs from my list. He mixed them up really well and there were always people on the dance floor. Also, he was great fun and interacted very well with our guests - he definitely added to the Irish craic!!
- Set up was perfect. We loved the set up at the front of the venue for the cake cut and for the dance floor etc. It was perfectly pitched for the size of the venue and the type of atmosphere we wanted.
- The flowers were beautiful and lasted very well throughout the day including the button holes which I think have a tenancy to wilt quite quickly. Cidalia was a really pleasant and friendly lady and the flowers turned out as planned. I would recommend Cidalia..
- Thank you to Taelor and Diana for helping out late into the night with transport!
- Jorge and his team were a pleasure to work with. Everyone said so. I'm delighted with the photos. They really captured the feel of the day, showed guests enjoying themselves, some fun moments etc. which is exactly what we wanted.
- Looking forward to seeing the video!
- The cake looked and tasted great! We took it away and enjoyed it after the wedding!
- The church was beautiful and Fr Varella was very accommodating.
- I was delighted with the stationary Steve and Taelor saved the day with the table place names! The stationery was great quality and very professionally done. I'd recommend Steve.
My wedding was brilliant! We had such an enjoyable day and will never forget it.
Thank you all so much and again.
A big hug and kiss,
Genevieve & Rodger ,
Dublin , IE |
23, Nov, 2012
Dear Algarve Events.
Thank you for all of your help with preparing and giving us a wedding that was perfect in every way. All of your hard work and knowledge was invaluable and we couldn't have done it without you. It was a tough 2 years of organising but it paid off, thanks to all of you.
We feel that a truly good company is not only one that is able to perform well through the good times but is able to turn a tricky situation around whilst supporting their clients. Algarve Events did this in every aspect!
You left us without a worry on the wedding day and gave us the chance to enjoy our day. Every little detail was remembered!
A massive thank you again for all of your efforts. You all are a true credit to wedding planners!
Anisa Rouhipour and Pan Taneja,
Birmingham, UK |
14, Nov, 2012
Thanks so much again for all your help with our wedding. We couldn't have done it without you. All our guests were blown away with every aspect of it, which is exactly what Mick and I wanted.
It was definitely the BEST day of our lives :)
Jo & Mick